Liberty and Virtue

A person who experiences same sex attraction and who endeavors to live chastely in accordance with his religious beliefs keeps an eye out for examples of gay activists' (1) showing intolerance and hatred of traditional religious and moral beliefs and believers, (2) attempting to deny freedom of speech, assembly and religion to others, and (3) trying to cause the government to impose liberal views on sexual morality on society. Other stuff of interest to blogger may also occasionally be posted.

Gay activists do not speak for all those who experience same sex attraction!

Not all those with SSA reject traditional sexual morality!

Not all those with SSA support promiscuity!

Not all those with SSA believe the gay activist ideology of “gay pride”!

Not all those with SSA believe in making their sex drive their primary public identity!

Not all those with SSA support public indecency in “gay pride” parades!

Not all those with SSA support government promotion of homosexual activity!

Not all those with SSA support same sex marriage!

Not all those with SSA support biased teaching in public schools on homosexual matters!

Not all those with SSA demonize traditional religious believers!

Not all those with SSA wish to deny basic freedoms of speech, religion and association to those who disagree with the gay activists’ ideology and agenda!

Christian charity for persons does not require affirmation of sinful or immoral activity!

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Same Sex "Marriage" Watch: Great Britain

Britain to Allow Same-Sex Civil Unions

8 Comments:

Anonymous how to make lots of money said...

Charles S., are you on the internet a lot? I have been looking around at blogs related to Same Sex and I found your site. I have a site that is some what related to your blog and I thought it would help. So I wanted to leave you a quick message while I was here. Take a look; you will be happy you had did! My site deals with make money on the internet related information. Charles S., I also have some great stuff on my site that may be of assistance to you. God Bless!

November 2, 2005 at 1:33 PM  
Anonymous ways to make money said...

Hi Charles S., do you have any other blogs? I have been looking around at
blogs related to Same Sex and I found your site. I have a site that is
some what related to your blog and I thought it would help. So I wanted
to leave you a quick message while I was here. Take a look; you will be
happy you had did! My site deals with receive money related information.
Also I have some great stuff on my site that may be of assistance to
you.

November 3, 2005 at 8:13 AM  
Anonymous health male said...

Stop by sex product male I just read this great
article about sex product male you might be interested in.

November 23, 2005 at 11:48 PM  
Anonymous sex product men said...

Stop by female sexual enhancement I just read this great
article about female sexual enhancement you might be interested in.

November 24, 2005 at 11:30 PM  
Anonymous male product said...

Stop by health women I just read this great
article about health women you might be interested in.

November 25, 2005 at 3:01 AM  
Anonymous sexual enhancement said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see this
href="http://www.luckys-traffic.com/sexmall/">womens product
related article. It isnt anything
special but you may find it interesting.

November 26, 2005 at 12:19 AM  
Anonymous male enhancement said...

I just came across your blog while surfing, Nice! If you are interested in health women you
should visit this related site health women
You may find it of interest.

November 26, 2005 at 3:50 AM  
Anonymous sex enhancement said...

I just came across your blog while surfing, Nice! If you are interested in sexual health products you
should visit this related site sexual health products
You may find it of interest.

November 27, 2005 at 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>