Liberty and Virtue

A person who experiences same sex attraction and who endeavors to live chastely in accordance with his religious beliefs keeps an eye out for examples of gay activists' (1) showing intolerance and hatred of traditional religious and moral beliefs and believers, (2) attempting to deny freedom of speech, assembly and religion to others, and (3) trying to cause the government to impose liberal views on sexual morality on society. Other stuff of interest to blogger may also occasionally be posted.

Gay activists do not speak for all those who experience same sex attraction!

Not all those with SSA reject traditional sexual morality!

Not all those with SSA support promiscuity!

Not all those with SSA believe the gay activist ideology of “gay pride”!

Not all those with SSA believe in making their sex drive their primary public identity!

Not all those with SSA support public indecency in “gay pride” parades!

Not all those with SSA support government promotion of homosexual activity!

Not all those with SSA support same sex marriage!

Not all those with SSA support biased teaching in public schools on homosexual matters!

Not all those with SSA demonize traditional religious believers!

Not all those with SSA wish to deny basic freedoms of speech, religion and association to those who disagree with the gay activists’ ideology and agenda!

Christian charity for persons does not require affirmation of sinful or immoral activity!

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Religion, Politics, and the New Obtuseness

Cluadia Winkler analyzes the liberal elite's hatred of the involvement of religious believers in politics as attributable not only to dogmatic secularism, but also to ignorance:

One of the principal sources of this strain of comment is undoubtedly dogmatic secularism, but another source must be plain ignorance: ignorance of the American political tradition, filled as it is with religious inspiration, both in our political arrangements going all the way back to the Mayflower Compact, and in our foremost social reform movements, from the abolition of slavery to civil rights. But then it would hardly be surprising if we were reaping the fruit of decades' worth of shallow education about the history of religious ideas in American public life.

Charles S.

3 Comments:

Blogger Clickbank Mall said...

Join the only TV advertised affilated program and cash in on the masses that will be joining TVcoop.netpromotion

October 3, 2005 at 12:13 PM  
Anonymous make money at home online said...

Charles S., are you on the internet a lot? I have been looking around at blogs related to Religion, Politics, and the New Obtuseness and I found your site. I have a site that is some what related to your blog and I thought it would help. So I wanted to leave you a quick message while I was here. Take a look; you will be happy you had did! My site deals with ways to make money related information. Charles S., I also have some great stuff on my site that may be of assistance to you. God Bless!

November 1, 2005 at 6:17 PM  
Anonymous elite activity said...

Hello Charles S.,do you know any one who wants to make money with their blog? I have been looking around at blogs related to Religion, Politics, and the New Obtuseness and I found your site. I like to help people with online businesses. I have a site that is some what related to your blog and I thought it would help. So I wanted to leave you a quick message while I was here. Take a look at my site you will be happy you had did! The site deals with make money fast and easy related information. Charles S., I also have some great stuff on my site that may be of assistance to you or some one you know. Thanks!

November 1, 2005 at 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>